pacesetter headers need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacesetter headers need help!

I just installed my headers and the check engine soon light comes on, what could it be?

Did you get rid of your cat? If so, it is likely your rear O2 sensor throwing a code. Make sure your front O2 sensors are plugged in and if you got them dirty or anything during install, replace them. The rear one can be replaced by an O2 simulator if you deleted your cat.

Swing by Advance Auto or wherever and get them to scan it for free, and they'll tell you what code it's throwing.
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

HEY, thanks for the reply i will take the car as soon as i can

Comment

I did not remove the converter, i just welded it to my new headers today and its still throwing a code

Comment

Have you had it scanned yet to see what the light is? It could very well be completely unrelated.
          <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

lol i had 2 craked plugs when i got done with my headers car barly go down the road lol
            www.turbov6camaro.com
            1997 3800 Series II Camaro
            4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
            7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
            11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

My light was on for about 150 miles...then went off and hasnt come on for 4 months so far...
              Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X