advice on troubleshooting a miss and rough running - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

advice on troubleshooting a miss and rough running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on troubleshooting a miss and rough running

i have a 1995 camaro. and i replaced the egr valve. and it helped for a little. but it still comes back. it used to be when i hit 60mph the car would run rough. and when at idle you could hear it. im not sure what the problem is. but i have no money to pour into it for nothing. the car did it all the time until it would cool off. but when its hot it does it all the time. any advice?

Re: advice on troubleshooting a miss and rough running

Originally posted by 95Camaro34 View Post
    i have a 1995 camaro. and i replaced the egr valve. and it helped for a little. but it still comes back. it used to be when i hit 60mph the car would run rough. and when at idle you could hear it. im not sure what the problem is. but i have no money to pour into it for nothing. the car did it all the time until it would cool off. but when its hot it does it all the time. any advice?
    failing coil or ICM, the SES light on yet? you will soon misfire on cold starts as well...get it replaced quick or you will also need a "catalytic converter" soonl...

Comment

Re: advice on troubleshooting a miss and rough running

It's got to be a coil. I don't know which one but test them out.
      Leonard
      www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
      sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X