Short people and the clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short people and the clutch

I'm *this* close to buying a 2002 M5 Camaro, but I have a slight problem. I'm only 5'4", and in order to push the clutch all the way in, I have to sit pretty close to the steering wheel. It's not as comfortable or easy to drive that way, so I was wondering if there is anyway that you can move the clutch forward or adjust the angle so it seems like it's further forward. If it is possible, how difficult would it be?

Maybe I should just glue a wooden block on there [img]tongue.gif[/img]

maybe try rotating the seat down... there is a option to rotate the seat up and down. I rotate it up to give me more leg room.

Comment

don't worry man im a short 5'6" mexican i had the same prob as you when i first got my car, it just gets a little getting used to after a while i bet the seat will be set further back, actually whats odd is b4 i got my bird i had a GTP too, always had the seat back on it, kinda just needs to get used to thats all.
      ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac nino:
        don't worry man im a short 5'6" mexican i had the same prob as you when i first got my car, it just gets a little getting used to after a while i bet the seat will be set further back, actually whats odd is b4 i got my bird i had a GTP too, always had the seat back on it, kinda just needs to get used to thats all.
        That's good to know. I really wanna buy this car.

Comment

it's good not being short [img]smile.gif[/img]
          ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X