lt1 swap no start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lt1 swap no start.

ok so i have a 95 firebird with a 3.4 i just got done swapping in a 97 ws6 lt1 i change over everything but the interior harness. i am not get fuel or spark. i can jump the fuel pump relay and get the pump to turn on. any advice on where to start?

Re: lt1 swap no start.

did you check all the wiring again?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
      did you check all the wiring again?
      yah i labled everything i disconnected and rechecked everything twice

Comment

I don't know much about Lt1's but how about , PCM getting power and grounded right. Other than that I would check on the V8 sites and see what they say.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

change the relay for the fuel pump and check for available voltage at the primary side of the coil and if u have voltage there u no the wiring is good if that checks out check the secondary side of the coil for a open

Comment

Originally posted by 95firebird3.4 View Post
            ok so i have a 95 firebird with a 3.4 i just got done swapping in a 97 ws6 lt1 i change over everything but the interior harness. i am not get fuel or spark. i can jump the fuel pump relay and get the pump to turn on. any advice on where to start?

Could be VAT's the vehicle anti theft system.

Did you disable it in the PCM?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X