cost of engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cost of engine

what is the cost of a engine 3.8v6 and install?

Re: cost of engine

Here in AZ , I can get a 03' buick engine with 9,000 miles for $400, then the stuff from the old camaro engine will need to be swapped on to it. So it depends on what engines you have in your area and how much shops charge by the hour or if they quote you for the entire job. So you would need to call around in your area.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

i would say $1500 or more having a shop do it

Comment

see, this is why I like afbforums....local fbody enthusiast that help each other out...need an engine installed buy beer, pizza, and bbq (maybe a few hundred to someone or a few of them) and they'll help you install it in a day. don't see too much of that here though...

Comment

Out here your looking at 3500 and up by a local shop to do it.

The engine by itself can cost 700 and up.

Comment

Originally posted by ne0hisda0ne View Post
            see, this is why I like afbforums....local fbody enthusiast that help each other out...need an engine installed buy beer, pizza, and bbq (maybe a few hundred to someone or a few of them) and they'll help you install it in a day. don't see too much of that here though...
            if i know how to fix something im willing to help anyone out in my area (pittsburgh)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X