Spare tire/jack area picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare tire/jack area picture

Over the winter I had to use the stock jack and for the life of me I can't figure out how it goes back in its home. I have been driving with the panel off for a few months, would really like to get it back together. Does someone have a picture of how the hell it goes back in there?

Yes, I know I am a retard...
    SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Re: Spare tire/jack area picture

LOL. No pictures, pretty funny though , made me laugh. Good luck to you if I can find a pic I'll post it for ya. LOL
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

The jack sits flat on its base, fully collapsed. Then just line up the little pin on the car with the hole in the middle of the jack.

Comment

put it back the way you found it haha. no seriously
        Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

the lugnut wrench/handle clips on the side of the jack. The handle faces the spare tire, and like said above, the hole in the middle of the jack lines up with the little pin sticking out of the car. The information panel lays over the jack and the screw gets inserted through the info panel, through the jack's hole and into the pin.

Comment

just line the holes up
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Keep it out

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X