GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU

I have a 95 firebird and i was wondering .. ok well here it is... well acording to my vin number on my bird and on the motor says that i have the 3.8 motor that was put into the later model 95 birds... but My motor on the intake maifold says 3.4 on it...
    I was wondering if they says 3.4 on the 3.8 motors in 95? [img]smile.gif[/img]

moving to Gen Tech... [img]graemlins/toto.gif[/img]

Comment

How'd you decode the VIN?
      -Rob
      <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

if it says 3.4 then that is what you have
        1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

Comment

I decoded the vin bye Baca Pontiac in Belen there a delear here in new mexico... But you know the numbers on the block say that the motor is a 3.8... it's just on top of the engine it says 3.4... parts from a 3.8 fit on this car... acording to what i found was that in 95 there were cars at the begining of the year that had 3.4 motors half way to when the 96 cars were being produced they started to put 3.8 motors...

Comment

Do you know what the coils look like? are they on the front of the motor or on the drivers side under the cowl?
            2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

blah 3.8's were put in in 95 1/2 only in california it became base in 96
              2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X