sorry again for the z28 question ,,real sorry - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorry again for the z28 question ,,real sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sorry again for the z28 question ,,real sorry

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
    You might want to look back at the history or previous threads of the V8 owners on here. Most, if not all of them on here started out with a V6. This means that they probably have quite a bit of knowledge and experience when it comes to these cars, more so than a lot of other people on here. So while you're complaining about them being on a V6 forum, you may want to consider that they could probably provide helpful advice next time you need it.
    I don't see anywhere where I'm complaining. There was a statement that there should be a V8 forum. All I did was make my "opinion" and now am being labeled as a complainer. And I am aware there are V8 owners on here, they have other sites though specifically for them. Do we?

Comment

Originally posted by ne0hisda0ne View Post
      I don't see anywhere where I'm complaining. There was a statement that there should be a V8 forum. All I did was make my "opinion" and now am being labeled as a complainer. And I am aware there are V8 owners on here, they have other sites though specifically for them. Do we?
      stop crying,, big guy!! and i see that you have only one year here,and you complaining already??

Comment

Originally posted by nascar24jd View Post
        You blew the head gasket by flooring the car???
        you must be joking,i hope!!! the pump went bad,fixed,,,the coolant relay went bad,didnt notice,bye bye head gasket!! and if you take time and read the first and the others post in this thread, you wouldnt make....................bhauauauauaahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4orNothing View Post
          hi thanx,,it was fuel pump,now fixed,,,,i blew the head gasket,,,damn relay
          Originally posted by 3.4orNothing View Post
          you must be joking,i hope!!! the pump went bad,fixed,,,the coolant relay went bad,didnt notice,bye bye head gasket!! and if you take time and read the first and the others post in this thread, you wouldnt make....................bhauauauauaahahahahaha

Oh, ok. By the way, I did read the other posts, but they did not make sense.

It makes sense now.

So is it running ok now?

Comment

he has to buy some new headgaskets for it still.

lets keep the drama down folks. btw, not all v8 sites are full of ****s. ls1tech is, but 98% of ls1tech members dont even like each other so its moot lol.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X