ASE CHIPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASE CHIPS?

I was seriously looking into getting an ASE chip, after hearing how bad the stage 2- Jet brand chips are. But when reading the steps on how to buy one, it says " Package the ECU and ship it next day to:"
    um... wtf? please tell me this is only for some vehicles or something. I know the jet chip comes to your door and you install it in like 10min. I figured the ASE one would be similar. Help me out with this guys... why would I need to send in my ECU if its only a chip?

ASE they actually reprogram it and give you a switch to change from factory to ASE.
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Yep, you gotta send your computer to em. It costs $330, not $489(Misprint). If you wanna keep your stock chip, It'll cost you another $30. All total, you're looking at close to $400 with the stock chip(optional).
      <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

any ideas if their advertised gains are actually feasible? if it will put out the kind of power it says it will id almost be willing to try it out...
        since there is really NOTHING for a '99 v6 out there minus the jet chips...
        R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X