plug wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plug wires

Ok...so I did some searching and looked through like 8 pages of results and still didn't find my answer. Is there any plug wire better than the others? I see lots of people with MSD 8.5 but what exactly makes them better than the MSD 8's or the Accel Extreme 9000's or the Taylor 8's? They have like 5 different types of wires on FTPP.net..even some sweet looking $200 dollar ones :eek: so yeah...whats the story?

Re: plug wires

i swear by the taylor's.

easy to take on and off too.

Comment

I sell quite a few MSD wires and guys have had great luck with them.

www.gvperformance.com ;)
      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Well plug wires in general are easy to take on and off. :D but just wondering if there really is any difference............still hoping they are better than stock wires........haha.

Comment

i hated my msd's loveeeeeeee my taylors
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

MSD Super Conductors. Been on for four years now with no problems (burn-through, etc.). I usually just look to see what the resistance in the wire is. Supers are like 50 ohms per foot.

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
              i hated my msd's loveeeeeeee my taylors
              exactly.

Comment

X3 for Taylor Wires.

Comment

Ok...so what makes the taylors > msd???

Comment

they don't break, they go on the plug like butter.

Comment

MSd 8.5mm wires are the best I have bought so far, taylors were alright but the MSD 8.5mm are great, I always recommend getting boot protectors with spark plug wires, 97rs4life has the MSD wires , so I would look at getting some from him. Hes a great seller with good prices.
                      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

wow...seems like its just a matter of preference? And no love for the accel 9000's?

Comment

Originally posted by dgreet77 View Post
                          wow...seems like its just a matter of preference? And no love for the accel 9000's?
                          I never tried the Accels, I just got used to the MSD 8.5mm, my last set was on for 8 years , and they were still good just wanted to get some new ones with straight boots instead of the 90 degree boots. I'm also a big fan on using boot protectors, keeps the wires looking good. I might take another look at the Accels.
                          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I used Taylor Spiro Pros 8mm, been using them for about 6 yrs now. Cheap from Summit too, about $45 for premade set.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X