Question about spark plug order on coils on 3.4 - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about spark plug order on coils on 3.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about spark plug order on coils on 3.4

I have a 3.4 in my jeep cherokee and it is not running very good at all. I want to make sure I have the plug wires in the right places. When looking at the wires from passenger side to driver side I have them set like this.

Can someone please verify this is correct. I am using the haynes manual and this is what it says to do. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by cardana24; 10-08-2008, 07:01 PM.

Re: Question about spark plug order on coils on 3.4

Originally posted by cardana24 View Post
    I have a 3.4 in my jeep cherokee and it is not running very good at all. I want to make sure I have the plug wires in the right places. When looking at the wires from passenger side to driver side I have them set like this.

Can someone please verify this is correct. I am using the haynes manual and this is what it says to do. Thanks for any help.
    And your posting this is MY post because?

Comment

Originally posted by CrucialOne View Post
      And your posting this is MY post because?
      I have no clue what you are asking. I assume you think I am posting in your thread? I started this thread because I have a question.

I would also like to know if the posts where the wires plug in should be closer to the firewall as opposed to the radiator. I would like to make sure I have the coils pointing the right way (not sure if it's possible for them to be facing the other way).

Comment

you have a GM 3.4 in a cherokee?

Comment

Originally posted by 95astrovan View Post
          you have a GM 3.4 in a cherokee?
          yeah, but it runs like crap. That's what I am trying to firgure out right now. It's a 60 degree V6 and so was the stock engine...it had a 2.8 60 degree engine in it. The physical engine swap is not hard and if I would have stuck with the carb I probably would not have these problems, but I am running it fuel injected with all of the factory camaro 3.4 stuff.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X