flasher bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flasher bad?

i noticed that my left turnsignal started to flash a little slower than normal. and today when i tried to use it, the light just stayed on

got out of my car, turned the turnsignal on, walked around back, just normal lights, no flashing, walked around to the front, and i see the front sidemarker light flashing, so i figure just the back bulb is out, then when i go to shut my car off, i see that it is flashing now, and the back was also

is this a sign of the flasher going bad? or do have a loose bulb, or what??

Re: flasher bad?

ok, here is what is happening

its only the left tursignal, when i first put it on, it stays solid anywhere from 5-10 seconds, then it will start flashing again

anyone know whats up? i figure if the flasher is bad, it wouldnt flash at all, but i have no idea

thanks!

Comment

Probably the flasher,put the electronic one in they are only a couple bucks more.

Take off the lower panels below the steering wheel,you cannot see the flasher even if you hang upside down.

Reach up between the steering wheel and the radio and its tucked in a bracket behind some bracing.

Have fun. ;)

Comment

are all the other ones ok
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
          are all the other ones ok
          yeah, and now i see that there is only two flashers, one for the turnsignals and the 4 ways

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
            yeah, and now i see that there is only two flashers, one for the turnsignals and the 4 ways
            Only 2?

Isn't that enough?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X