02 sensor question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02 sensor question

I have been having some small problems with my car....

I was looking at the o2sensor reading and my pass side sensor has been reading very very low. I dont think it ever read higher than 10mv even at wide open throttle.
    now my drivers side o2 sensor looks like its reading exactly what it's supposed to read ( 850-930 @ wot).

Now i checked the spark plugs on the pass side engine and they are all kinda black, more so than the driver side spark plug. And the pass side o2 sensor is also pretty black. So i dont think im running lean.

So my question is, if my o2 sensor was faulty and reading very low, would it cause my computer to add tons of fuel and cause my car to miss fire?

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: 02 sensor question

well first off black is rich and second yea it will cause that especially that pseudo lean next step buy a wideband so it answers the questions for you.

Comment

well i went and just swapped o2 sensors, put the pass o2 into the drivers and the drivers into the pass.

And the reading reversed, pass side was reading normal and the drivers was reading low.

So i guess i kinda answered my own question....

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

nicely done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X