This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• modifications??????????

i am new and am trying to figure out where to start mods on my camaros. 92, 97, 2001. what is a whisper lid? on my 01 what can i do with the sinfull small intake? in need of guidance. have k&n and flowmaster on all 3
    92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

BLLDOGG!!! i have questions
    92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

Whisper Lid - This is a lid for the factory airbox and straight hoses leading to the throttle body which replace the air baffles and silencers. Note that Whisper lids are slightly different for 98 than they are for 99-02 models, so make sure you order the correct part. The "basic" Whisper lid is black plastic. The "carbon fiber" Whisper lid provides the same performance benefit as the basic lid but it adds a touch of carbon fiber style to your engine bay.

SLP Underhood Cold Air Intake - This is the same as the Whisper Underhood Cold Air Intake but it is made by a different company

not to be rune, I know you are a NooB, but at the top of your screen click on modification Encyclopedia. Thare ia a wealth of info there. http://mods.firebirdv6.com/
      New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
      RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
      crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
      The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

can u use a whisper lid with a CAI system?
        1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

NooB, newbie? haha havent heard that since i got out of boot camp, thanks for the link black bird. im a bit slow with the internet thing. do you know how effective/helpful and grounding kit would be?

Comment

still have questions?
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

yes blldog, by the way nice ride.
              grounding kit for the engine, helpful?
              pulleys and cams? cost effective, worth the time/money?
              CAI benefits?
              any clubs or people around so cal camarillo, oxnard, thousand oaks, point mugu, port hueneme, nvbc

Comment

forgive me for letting the topic get this far...
                2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X