Crap...I BLEW MY MOTOR, TIME FOR A V8!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crap...I BLEW MY MOTOR, TIME FOR A V8!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap...I BLEW MY MOTOR, TIME FOR A V8!!

Well my ex girlfriend pissed me off tonite and her friend came and *****ed me out...well she has a honda and she pissed me off so i raced her and floored it and flew by her car...well once i got to the next light my car seemed a little rough..as i began to accelerate there was like a bad whining in my engine every time i touched the gas...i hope i didnt mess anything up? anybody have a idea on what the noise could be??? [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]
    96 3.8l green camaro Y87 <br />(Sold January 28th, 2004) New whip (02 Civic SI)<br />\"Out with the bad..in with the good; out with the bad in with the good!\"<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/themeangreen6\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/themeangreen6</a>

Sounds like you were too hard on the hampster!
    <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitroxxx28\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitroxxx28</a>

Comment

might as well junk it...... your not suppose to put the pedal to the medal with v6's [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
      02 camaro \"silver bullet\" slp CAI, flowmaster american thunder catback, custom 35 anniversary brake light, custom bowtie side markers, custom painted bowtie tailight covers,12 disc cd changer, 18\" replica z06 wheels..

Comment

Out! Out! You deamons of stupidity!!

[ March 20, 2003: Message edited by: Dominic ]</p>
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
        Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

If its still running then Id say drive it =) If ur car was cold when u did it, I bet u damaged it due to lack of coolant, check ur belts, I had a buddy get a loose belt after racing a few times and was whinning. but it could be anythng,
          97 Special Edition Bird , Short bus stlye special

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 02_camaro_rs_silver_bullet:
            might as well junk it...... your not suppose to put the pedal to the medal with v6's [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

is he serious?? :rolleyes:

Comment

First check for any disconnected vacume lines or plug wires. If not, it sounds like you threw a rod. Change your oil to heavy weight and look for shards of metal in the old oil and filter. Then post back here and tell us what the outcome is.

Josh-
              \'94 Camaro A4<br />Mods: K&N Conical, Dynomax Muffler, Dynomax 2.5\" I-Pipe, Jetchip Stage II, 180 Stat, RKSport Underdrive Pullies, Fan Relay Switch, Rapidfire Plugs, Bosch O2s, Goodyear GA, Aluminum Driveshaft, Alpine CD... <p>And also: Ported and Polished Plenum, Ported and Polished Intake Manifold, Ported and Polished Heads, 5 angle valve job, Raised Compreshion, Tranny Cooler, 19lb injectors, no new times yet.<p>\'95 Dodge Stealth M5<br />stock as a rock...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                3 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                2 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X