anyone with stock wires....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone with stock wires....

get some taylors! yahoo! i felt a slight miss in my car, but noone else who drove it really felt it. it was only at WOT that you could really feel it, and really in 2nd gear the most from like 3K to redline. i thought it was wires, so i got some Taylor Spiro Pro from Thunder racing.

yep, that was it. pulled off one of the wires and the thing had a slight split in it from heat, so i tried to open the split up to see into it, and the entire wire just crumbeled apart. i almost pooped.

put the taylors on, protected them from heat with some aluminum foil, and badda bing! car pulls hard with no hesitation! plus, they look real good too! im really happy.

btw, Thunder Racing is great also. fast service, had the wires in a few days. they thanked all Camarov6.com members for their orders.

and i must say again, its sad when you can replace a water pump in 30 minutes but takes like an hour and a half to get wires all right. pathetic. o well, that GM ingenuity for you!

yea i had some problem but worse, lol 1 coil pack, 2 spark plugs and 2 spark plug wires were bad.. 4 banger, it sucked, but yea i got me some Red Taylors from thunder also and some irodium plugs and replaced the coil and back in action. now just gotta wait to get this exhaust put on.
    99\' W68 Firebird<br />SLP Ram air kit,Whisper Air Lid, k&n, 8mm Taylor Wires, Bridgestone Potenzas RE950, BMR Red LCAs, Pacesetter Headers and 3\"in catalytic converter with 2.75\" Flowmaster Cat-back<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/501008\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/501008</a>

Comment

glad things worked out for you. im ganna regret it when i get my MSD wires and i'll have tp put them on. got mechanic gloves though. got to protect the hand [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
        glad things worked out for you. im ganna regret it when i get my MSD wires and i'll have tp put them on. got mechanic gloves though. got to protect the hand [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
        don't sweat it, you have tubular manifolds.. its a breeze, I made mad eup heat sleeves and install new plugs and wires in ~45 min, first time diong them.

Its the non-tubular manifold guys that have problems :cool:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X