power window out.. what to do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power window out.. what to do!

today my driver's side power window went out on me. i have my window's tinted. is this going to affect my warrenty.. i have a full coverage warrenty.. what should i do, i don't have the money to get this fixed
    97 CAMARO RS<br />12.9@103mph<br />best 60ft..1.9 ( on street tires)<br /> 1.7 (on gas)<br />turbo supra 12.5@119mph (street tires)<br />new times to come sporting the sp63gt

This happened to me. For some weird reason, the window motor died. If you are still under warranty, then you are taken care of fully. As I remember it is a one to two hour job at the shop for them to switch them out... and that is after the few day wait for GM to ship the new motor.

And I do not think they will care about the window tint. It doesn't have any sort of detrimental effect on the operation of the window.

Comment

fix it yourself for 50 bucks thats what i did look at the directions at http://home.swbell.net/shoebox/windowmotor.html

be care ful of thr regulatour and that little coil thingy ohh and the lift arms. im pretty mecanically inclined, but it took me 2 hrs to do it cause i had to keep running back to the computer. but it works great
      I pledge aliegence to the flag that sits on the front facia of my camaro and to the Mickey Thompsons that make it stand two tires under torque indivisable

Comment

i don't think tint'll affect your warrenty
        I pledge aliegence to the flag that sits on the front facia of my camaro and to the Mickey Thompsons that make it stand two tires under torque indivisable

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X