X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noise problems

Hi folks,

I´ve got two noise problems with my car:

1) Above 110 mph or so the wind kinda sucks out the driver´s side window on my 2000 vert, so that a slight gap at the upper rear rim appears. This gap causes an annoying wind noise. Since I like to cruise around 125 mph here in Germany this is quite disturbing. Can the window be readjusted or is this likely to be caused by the convertible hood?

2) The drivers side speaker cover of my stock audio system produces nasty resonances on bases. I don´t need to turn it up a lot to experience this. Is there an easy cure for that?

Thanks for your advise.

[ April 14, 2004, 05:17 AM: Message edited by: Horst ]
    Horst, <br />2000 Camaro mystic teal convertible,<br />Germany<br />Euro specs incl. 3.45 rear end, restrictive exhaust, Euro rear bumper, Trans Am leather seats

I wish we were allowed to cruise at 125mph :(

Comment

Originally posted by Horst:
      Hi folks,

I´ve got two noise problems with my car:

2) The drivers side speaker cover of my stock audio system produces nasty resonances on bases. I don´t need to turn it up a lot to experience this. Is there an easy cure for that?

Thanks for your advise.
      Are you sure it's the cover? If it is the cover replace it (or bend it to fit better). If it's not the cover, sounds like it's a blown speaker. Replace it.
      Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X