advance scaned it

p0300
    milti/radom miss fire and

p1380
    Rough Road/misfire WTF is this?
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Something is showing a misfire... plugs wires.. ignition module coils..
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

well wirs a new MSD, lol
      i think its the plugs
      www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
        well wirs a new MSD, lol
        i think its the plugs
        maybe fouled out already..
        New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

I know you've done alot of work on your car...what cam do you have in it? P0300 can easily be triggered by lope from the cam causing it to surge. The PCM reads info from the brake/traction control system to see if it may be a false misfire caused by rough roads, which could also cause the rpms to surge. P1830 says there's a problem with that system: "Rough Road Data Not Available".
          Matt
          1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
          Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

umm the PCM was programed for the cam....

i think its just the old plugs, they didt look that great, i just never seen the rough road before...lol

ill post oafter car cool and i get get my hands in there and change out the plugs,

94 teal: if my wires bad already im goign to be pissed, i check them every time i stop to make sure there not any were near headers
            www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

When I got the P0300 code is was because my ignition module went bad on me... Just something else that you can check.
              98 Silver Camaro V6<br />15.238 @91.74 w/ 2.288 60\'<br />Mods: K&N, FTRA, Pacesetter Headers, Spec 3 Clutch, 160 Thermo, TSP Rumbler, 3\" Catco, Whisper Lid, 3.42\'s w/LSD, Aluminum DS, Man Fan Switch<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain

Comment

Figure it out yet?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X