Rear Seat Cushions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Seat Cushions

Hey guys/gals, what is the size/length of the bolt that goes into the rear seat cushions to hold them in place? Thanks.

The bucket portion what you sit on? It's a 13mm
    ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

I'm assuming that since 94fbody is needing both size and length that the bolt is gone and it needs to be replaced. In which case, the 13mm head size is not going to help much. Thread type and overall bolt dimensions are what is needed.

Are you missing both of them? If not, you should be able to unbolt the other one and take it to Auto Zone or a hardware store. I know that both Auto Zone and Wal Mart here have plates in their bolt section so that you can determine the exact size and length of the bolt by simply threading it in to the plate. As far as length again if you have a bolt to compare it to simply hold them side by side and compare.

If you do not have either of them and nobody else knows offhand I'd be willing to take one off and run it by an Auto Zone for you and find out.

Comment

I don't have either bolt for the rear seats, so I don't know what size to use, right now just got'em resting in place. I sure would appreciate it if you would find the bolt size (fenderman). Oh, and thanks anyway pontiac nino, any help I can get is better than none at all. Thanks both of you.

Comment

No problem. I'll post something by tomorrow afternoon.... gotta work from 11pm to 7am but after that I'll take one of the bolts out and go find the size for you.

And pontiac nino, I know you are trying to help and I don't mean to give you a hard time. I'm just trying to help as well.

Comment

eh, i got my seat sitting in the closet right behind me, ill go measure.

thread is 8mm wide. its 3cm long with a 13mm head.

next time duct tape them to the bottom of the seat like i did [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ August 27, 2005, 01:12 AM: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Thanks Loochy... my relief didn't show up for work today so I got stuck with extra hours and didn't get to update this afternoon like I had hoped.

Comment

do they come out of the seat or something? mine are gone too and the rear seats will just lift up.. its the same in my brothers camaro.. can hide all kinds a goodys in there
                1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X