halo lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halo lights

I just ordered a set of silver Halo's for my car. ('98 Camaro) ...Im just wondering how hard the install is? And also is there a guide on how to wire the halo's to the fog lights? Thanks.
    \'98 Camaro

The stock lamp removal is easy, the Halo installation is even easier. For the Halo rings, just use t-tap connectors to wire them to the + and - of the side marker/turn light.

Removal: Remove the bulb sockets from the lights. Unbolt the two 10mm bolts, and slide the light off of the headlight bracket, towards the engine.

Install: Install is the reverse of removal, except most halos have just one bolt, and there is some wiring for the halo rings of course.

Sometimes the lights are difficult to slide on/off the brackets, just keep bumping up the force if this happens.

Buy t-taps from Radio-Shack.
    <b>99 Pewter Metallic Camaro</b><br />SLP Ultra-Z Hood, Shaved Antenna, !mouldings, Chrome Halos, Filled Factory Grill, Y2K 18 R 19 F, SLP Whisper Lid, (functional w/ Hood), FlowMaster American Thunder C.B, QA1 Coilovers, Kuhmo Tires.

Comment

where did u order ur halos from? im looking for a few minor appearance mods and everyone seems to like halos so im gonna check them out

and can i use xenon bulbs with em?
      K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

i love halos and yes u can use xenon bulbs they are the same as the stock headlights, but look better, i bought halos and i love them and installing them wasnt too bad but i cant get mine adjusted for **** i have worked on them so much everyone else seems to have no problem though. def get them!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Usually the only downside with Halos is that you can't have them properly adjusted and NOT have a gap between them and the bumper. If you fill the gap and make the lights look close to "factory", then your djustment goes to $hit.

I got mine from www.K2motor.com

175$ (both Halos and shipping to my door)

Very, very pleased.
          <b>99 Pewter Metallic Camaro</b><br />SLP Ultra-Z Hood, Shaved Antenna, !mouldings, Chrome Halos, Filled Factory Grill, Y2K 18 R 19 F, SLP Whisper Lid, (functional w/ Hood), FlowMaster American Thunder C.B, QA1 Coilovers, Kuhmo Tires.

Comment

i got mine off ebay. easy install.
            Dave:
            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X