head gasket problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head gasket problems

i blew the head gasket in my enigine then ford replaced the engine cause of a recall on the head gasket (its a taurus). i just blew the head gasket on the new engine you think i should spend the money to get it fixed or get a new engine for the car somethin like the SHO engine?
    -3.8L<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Glass Pack<br />-1/8: 11.137@61.15<br />-1/4: 17.125@78.53<br />Got To Love Mud & Cars Put Together

You might want to have the head checked for cracks. If the head's bad, then you have more problems than just a busted headgasket. Also, check the coolant, thermostat, and cooling fan(s), etc. to make sure everything is in good working order.
    2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

thanks, i just change the thermostate and coolant checked the fans and then had ford look at the engine and they said it was blowen headgasket but they didnt check the head or tell me which gasket it was so i might just get the sho engine
      -3.8L<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Glass Pack<br />-1/8: 11.137@61.15<br />-1/4: 17.125@78.53<br />Got To Love Mud & Cars Put Together

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X