best chip???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best chip???

I been looking around for a chip did want to buy something that is not going to work money is no problem 100-400 is ok. idea would be great.
    1999 Camaro V6, 3.8L,Flowmaster 80, AR 17\"X9.5\" Torq-Thrust II Yokohama275/40WR/17,B&MRipper,BMR STB,BRM Lower Arm Relocation Brackets.

I'm getting a Jet in pretty soon
    Im getting it at a good deal and hopefully it'll do something for me.
    I'll let oyu know how it goes.
    Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

cool please let me know how you like it

anyone elce?
      1999 Camaro V6, 3.8L,Flowmaster 80, AR 17\"X9.5\" Torq-Thrust II Yokohama275/40WR/17,B&MRipper,BMR STB,BRM Lower Arm Relocation Brackets.

Comment

Hypertech power programmer, you can do a lot more with it, costs about $350
        2000 Camaro<br />SLP CAI<br />Whisper Air lid<br />Flowmaster cat-back<br />Ripper shifter<br />MSD plugwires w/ NGK V-power plugs<br />Hypertech power programmer w/ 180 thermostat<br />Sub-frame connectors<br />Tubular LCAs<br />J&M Panhard bar

Comment

Yeah HPP3 is way cool, but its more than I have to spend right now.
          Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

You have a 1999? Hypertech doesn't have anything for '99s. Jet Chip has a chip. It works pretty well.

Comment

I think Hypertech used to make a programmer for the 99s, but I'm not sure about it...

One of my friends has a Corvette and installed a Jet chip. He said it gave him more power in the lower gears but when he was in the upper gears he could feel that he lost power...not sure if this would be the same for your application though.
              1997 Camaro RS A4 <br />3.08 Rear<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/470169\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/470169</a><p>Mods:<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler <br />MSD Ignition Coils<p>Soon to be installed:<br />3.42 Gears<br />MSD Plug Wires

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                4 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                2 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X