um wierd question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• um wierd question

Is it possible for power steering fluid to shoot out where the dipstick is while doing a reverse burnout?
    *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

WOW! I don't even want to know why you are asking this! lol are you talking about the power steering "dipstick-cap" ar the oil dipstick?
    1996 Y87 Camaro, 175.0 rwhp, 211.6 rwtq.....1/4 15.500@88.54 &lt;----- Needs work!!<br />-CAI, Custom bent S-Pipe, LS1 I-Pipe, Flowmaster 80 series, !MAF, manual fan switch, relocated trunk pop switch, 180 degree t-stat, More to come!<br /> <a href=\"http://camaro.wbisolutions.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://camaro.wbisolutions.com</a> <p>WANTED!!! Naked and handcuffed!

Comment

power steering dipstick
      no other problems with car......fluid is still good
      *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

Just a question dude, I dont' knwo about the fluids, but when you say reverse-burnout, do you mean put the car in Reverse, go backwards, then throw it in drive and floor it?(Applies to A4's) because if you do, PLEASE tell me you don't anymore, it looks like you do that in your burnout video, if you want to lay some rubber down, power-brake, that reverse thing will tear the tranny up(trust me I know, I did it to my 95 probe, $1400 in tranny repairs not a good thing) thought it was kool till POP there goes the tranny, jsut a word to the wise.

Comment

Now.....it was wet
          i just put in in reverse and stepped on the gas hard....im almost 100% sure that my dip stick for PS fluid wasnt all the way in and it shot out....wierd!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X