93-97 v6 replace radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93-97 v6 replace radiator

My friend has a 93-97 v6 camaro and he wants to replace his radiator. Is this something that can be done pretty easily? I've done a few things to my 01 Z but I have no experience when it comes to a 93-97 v6. Any advice/instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: 93-97 v6 replace radiator

i have a 97 v6, i just went outside and looked at radiator, it looks pretty straight forward, should be easy

Comment

It is pretty easy to change, and straight forward, just make sure you bleed the hell out of it when your done.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Really easy, unplug battery, unplug fans, take off radiator cover, remove fans, bleed system, remove radiator from top side, place in new and do the reverse. theres a bit more detail involved but thats the basics. i give it about an hour to be safe (wont take that time but no need to rush and end up forgetting something)

oh and HANES manuals are always handy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X