tach wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tach wire

where is the tach wire, i have everything hooked up on my tach but the green tach wire.. i dont know where it is.. i searched and people said a white wire in the pcm.. which one.. what is the terminal # for it does anyone know? cuz theres more than one white one and i dont wanna mess up my car

Really ... do another search. It's the most heavily debated wire in the car. It's off the PCM, it's off the EICM, and it's off the back of the gauge cluster. Look for my other tach wire posts. And you wont find a green one in the car.

Moderators: We need a "tach wire" as a quick reference. This question is asked a lot, and there's no one clear answer.

Hockyman -- I tapped mine out of the back of the gauge cluster. I removed the gauges, and tapped the lowest of the few white wires I saw. Hit or miss, though. And it helped to slim the wire tap on both sides for more room.

-Rob
    <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Wicked 3800 V6 what year is your car?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X