Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid question

Hi everyone.

I have a stupid question for you guys. I just bought new Accel extreme 9000 wires because my headers burn my Tyler wire right up. My stupid question is the kit come with a tube of silicone grease is to applied it to the spark plug and the distributor. Is it worth using the silicone grease or just not use it in at all?

Thanks.
    P.S. :slap: I deserve this for posting a stupid thread.

Re: Stupid question

Use a little bit of it. You don't have to smother the thing but def use some. It helps prevent the boot from more or less freezing on the plug.

remember there's no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people that ask them. J/k If you asked about an electric supercharger, now that would've been stupid.
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

ya its usually preference whether or not you use the grease, i know a lot of guys that dont use it, but i know a bunch who do, its whatever you prefer. either way, wont hurt nuttin

Comment

Well my 2 cents on that is I purchased some Accel 5130K Plug Wires and Accel Coils and by not using the dielectric grease will definetly bond the Plug Wires on to the Spark Plugs I went through that the hard way now buying Plug Wires all over again stupse.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X