taking out the seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking out the seats?

how do i get the seat belt out of the little loop thing so i can get the seats out?

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: taking out the seats?

to be honest, i don't know how to go about that one. i think when i remove my seats later today i will see if i can just remove the loops from the seat, if thats possible. if not, oh well... if i figure it out later, i'll let you know.

Comment

There are two philips head screws that hold the "loop thing" onto the seat. Remove the two screws, and remove the seats, leaving the loop hanging on the seatbelt.
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

thanks for the info, see i had an idea it was that simple...=\

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
          There are two philips head screws that hold the "loop thing" onto the seat. Remove the two screws, and remove the seats, leaving the loop hanging on the seatbelt.

yup thats how i did it, i remember i took em out to clean my entire car once, and i found like 3 dollars worth of change :D

Comment

taking out the seats is a great way to clean the car!
            Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X