How much power steering and brake fluid - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much power steering and brake fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much power steering and brake fluid

How much power steering and brake fluid do you think I will need for filling and bleeding those two systems? Thanks
    1996 Polo Green Metallic Camaro:<br />SLP CAI, Carsound/Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat, Flowmaster 2.5\" cat-back... sounds great

Re: How much power steering and brake fluid

When I flushed my power steering system, I used 2 bottles of Valvoline Sythetic Power Steering Fluid. I believe that they were 500ml bottles (1 pint).

I haven't flushed my brake system yet, but when I do (soon) I plan on sucking the old stuff out of the reservoir first (so I'll need enough for that) and then what ever for the bleeding. I will probably use the whole 1 litre (1 quart) bottle to do the job.
    Now Playing: \'99 Pewter Firebird, stock, bone stock, and nothing but stock, so help me God!<br />Comming attractions: K&N Filter, Lid Mod, Intake Bellows Smooth Pipe Mod.<br />I dream about: Forced Induction (TC or SC) or NOX (or both!)

Comment

Re: How much power steering and brake fluid

ok thanks.

I will be doing my brakes soon so I can let you know how much I use.
      1996 Polo Green Metallic Camaro:<br />SLP CAI, Carsound/Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat, Flowmaster 2.5\" cat-back... sounds great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X