vibration in car... need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vibration in car... need help.

Hey guys, first off, if this is a repost I'm really sorry. I have searched, I've just been unable to come up with anything so far. My car is a 1997 Camaro RS, with an automatic transmission, and about 76,000 miles. My problem though, is a very noticeable vibration throughout the car when the motor is running. It does it's worst in reverse, but it's still very noticeable in park, neutral, and drive. Even though the car shakes and vibrates like it does, the actual motor and transmission seem to run and shift great (great gas mileage, no miss, no slippage at any speed.) This has been a problem for about the last 10,000 miles. In this time, we've replaced: Plugs, Wires, Coil packs, engine mounts, tranny mount, the harmonic balancer pulley, 4 new tires about a month ago, the flywheels, and the transmission, when the old one started slipping... all of which we thought might help. However, nothing has so far. Sorry this post is so long, I'm just trying to give you all as much info as I can on this. Any help will really be appretiated, and thank you all in advance.

Re: vibration in car... need help.

i was going to say motor mounts, but you say youve already replace them... maybe you should check them again? ya never know if one might have been faulty.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X