button next to fog light button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• button next to fog light button

I have a manual (98) and since it is a manual, it doesnt have the 2nd gear start button.

I took the panel off today, and i found that there is wires going into the back of this button.. but it isnt a button at all, it is more like a cover to fit over the hole.. so what is this wiring? I kinda wanted to put something in there, but i have no idea what the wiring is for

its for if you had a button there. most likely for the fog lights or ASR. all cars are wired full for all options because its cheaper to build a car like that.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

the rear defogger button is on the right side and the fog lights are on the left side right next to the knob you turn your headlights on

Comment

that doesnt sound right. is that how a 94 is cause he has a 98. totally different.

Comment

lol yea, completly different dash panels on 97 and up.. I bought a asr switch from the dealership, and since i dont have that i used it as a universal switch
          ----
          Anyone know where i can get a 30th anniversary camaro badge to go between the switches?
          My current one just says camaro, in red.
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

i did a simular thing. my car didnt come with foglights so i got a factory foglight switch and wired it into my aftermarket lights. looks real nice.

Comment

i dont have defoggers.. but i kinda wanted to put them in, and wire it up to that switch.

Comment

Defoggers?
                *Matt

Comment

the things that heat up the window to remove fog

Comment

Oh, defrosters.. Im a dumb@$$...
                    my bad

Are you talking about the back window?
                    If so i dont think you can just add them, im pretty sure you need to replace the back window and it comes with the defrost lines on it

At least thats how my last car was, not an f - body unfortunatley but I would think they were all the same
                    *Matt

Comment

Traction Control
                      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

yes its for the ASR button

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X