hood cracking!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hood cracking!!!!

well i popped my hood today as i was about to was my ar and noticed towards the fornt there are a few small hariline like cracks on the underside of my hood?? WTF??? i had it on for like 3 weeks, i do have to kinda slam the hood for it to shut i am assuming this is the problem, but that is the only way it will shut! what an i do about this situation, also would it be possible to put hood pins in the nostrils(hidden) and take my safety thing off so i wouldnt have to slam the hood?

did you mean to put this in the stereo section?

anyways, have you tried to adjust your hood stops?

twist them down until it closes properly. sorry you have damaged your new hood.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

were are the hood stops located , it is not bad at all(damage) but will get worse and no i did not mean to put this here!!!! can someone please move it!! hood stops on the car or hood!

Comment

they are on the car. they are located at the two front corners of the engine bay right on top of the top core support. they are rubber, black, round and about 1 1/2in long. they are mounted so you can twist them up and down. hopefully they are located roughlyat the same place as a camaro cause you guys have different head lights
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X