1 Second surge at stop light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christian:
    Hey Hockey-I did a search under this topic, seems you have provided some high quality info on the IAC. Gave you a couple problems in 02 huh?
    Yeah, I forgot when it was acting up. I thought it was over 3-4 years ago, but I was wrong. Damn, time starts going fast when you get older!!
    :mad:
    Anyways, I want to hell and back trying to find my idle problem, here, it was right in front of me the whole time. They are very easy to replace though, so I can't complain too much.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Christian:
      Hey Hockey-I did a search under this topic, seems you have provided some high quality info on the IAC. Gave you a couple problems in 02 huh?
      Anyways, I want to hell and back trying to find my idle problem, here, it was right in front of me the whole time. They are very easy to replace though, so I can't complain too much. </font>[/QUOTE]Se why ya boy loves this site? I was about to jump off a bridge trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Thanks Bruh
      -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Originally posted by 97SILVERBIRD:
        Dan , mine has the torx screws also , if I decide to try clean it what did you use?
        I ran out to the car to check, and the bit is indeed a T-20 tamper-proof torx bit. I bought just the bit for a driver at the Autozone for like... a buck or two. A good idea would be to get one of those multi-bit screwdrivers (mine has a nice little compartment in the handle to hold various bits in) and keep it in the car along with the bit you just bought. Remember, tamper-proof! Normal torx won't work (much to my chagrin, as I have a full regular torx set).

[ May 24, 2004, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: Dan Vincent ]
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd</a> <br />Red 1997 Pontiac Firebird 3.8L A4 w/ Y87

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X