Where Do I Get These??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Do I Get These??

Hey guys is there heads available for a 1997 Camaro Rs 3.8L and a throttle body if so where do I find them???? and another question where is a good place to buy headers from and what kind??? I have a turbo kit on my car will it be really hard to install headers???? Thanks Guys
    Dan

ughhhh.... if you have a turbo it means you have manifolds and you wouldn't want headers. Did you mean something else when you said turbo kit?

Abbott makes heads for our cars and no there isn't a throttle body available.

Comment

try looking around zzperformance they have a bunch of stuff

Comment

i have a 99-02 throttle body, used, but working. I took it off a junk yard when i was having problems with my 99. i ended up selling the car and buying a 97. So i have the throttle body, its free to anyone who can pick it up.
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2245261\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2245261</a> Green 1997, 105k, all stock except for Z28 front springs, Air shocks in the rear, home made coolant recovery tank, home made battery hold down.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyZ72:
          i have a 99-02 throttle body, used, but working. I took it off a junk yard when i was having problems with my 99. i ended up selling the car and buying a 97. So i have the throttle body, its free to anyone who can pick it up.
          wont work on a 1997
          www.turbov6camaro.com
          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

also header are good for the 1997 car but if you have a turbo kit already your goign to have to change your turbo y-pipe again becuase the headers change the location of the flanges a bit
            www.turbov6camaro.com
            1997 3800 Series II Camaro
            4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
            7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
            11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X