No Catback! I need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Catback! I need help!

Im still thinking about what to do with my exhaust system and a new idea came to mind. Couldnt i save a lot of money if i bought a 3 inch cat converter and a free flow muffler and then a pipe connecting them? No tips, no more pipes or anything. Just end at the muffler. That seems like a good idea to me (and a good money saving technique), any comments?
    There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Not sure you could get it to fit...

I fit a muffler off my y-pipe fine, but it bottomed out a little bit, and I was running no CAT. But I don't have emissions here...

Also it will be louder then a catback if you are worried about cops.

Comment

Same here, I have ran a muffler directly after the y-pipe too in the cat housing and I had a little clearance issues at times. There would be no way to fit a muffler after the cat housing, unless it was maybee a small bullet style muffler. Dude, you might as well just save up some extra cash and get the catback, otherwise your going to waste money on a setup your not going to want after a while. Just save up a little more now and do it right the first time.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X