Need to find computer box and codes! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to find computer box and codes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find computer box and codes!

I am going to order I Superchip and I need to find the computer box and the box code so I can get the right chip. Where on the car is it?
    1993 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L V6 A4<br />F41 RPO suspension option<br />119K miles<br />Fastchip<br />K&N \"Filtercharged\"<br />Airbox cuttout CAI<br />ASP underdrive pulleys<br />Pacesetter Headers<br />Flowmaster 80 Series 2.75 cat-back<br />MangaFlow Hi-Flow Cat<br />Corvette Servo<br />16.4 @ 81 MPH

Since no one else has helped you, I will try even though my car is a little different. I think it shoudl be under the cowl/windshield on the passenger's side. Look in there, you might have a cover on it.

Comment

OK. I found the computer. I need to know which code is the "computer box" code. I found two; The "Model/FCC ID" and the "DOC/MDC".
      1993 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L V6 A4<br />F41 RPO suspension option<br />119K miles<br />Fastchip<br />K&N \"Filtercharged\"<br />Airbox cuttout CAI<br />ASP underdrive pulleys<br />Pacesetter Headers<br />Flowmaster 80 Series 2.75 cat-back<br />MangaFlow Hi-Flow Cat<br />Corvette Servo<br />16.4 @ 81 MPH

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X