Fuel lines/Fuel Rail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel lines/Fuel Rail

I so cannot get my fuel lines disconnected from my fuel rail. I'm about to get a sawzall and just go to town, then they will be removed.

I spent about 30 minutes to an hour on them today trying to get them off with my quick-disconnect tool and nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a special trick to it?

Re: Fuel lines/Fuel Rail

I push the tool in and the line came right out.
    2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

Well, I pushed the tool in (I didn't hear any snap or anything like that, as in the clip coming loose) and then I pulled on the fuel line while the connect tool was inserted and still nothing budged. I will keep trying to figure something out.

Comment

Not sure, WishI could help
        2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

Ha. I was able to disconnect mine in 1 min with a flat head screw driver. There are 4 pins that are attached to the fuel hose that clip over the edge of the fuel rail and hold it in place.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X