Plug Wire Insulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug Wire Insulator

I finished installing my headers yesterday and have a couple of plug wires touching the pipes. I just put the wires on a month or so ago and don't want to buy new ones. I was wondering what others use to insulate theyour wires?

One other thing I believe it was the #4 plug was a pain to get something on it to tighten the plug. These are the Pacessetters. Is this common?
    2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Re: Plug Wire Insulator

i had the same problem. i sucked it up and got the accel high temp wires. they are cut to fit so you can make them as long as you need them. i made mine a little longer and zip tied them out of the way. insulators will cost alot more than getting 50 buck accel high temp wires. you can get them at any local autozone
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Re: Plug Wire Insulator

I was just looking online, 50.00 for a set of 8 nobody sells a set of 6. So your right it looks like the best way to go is new wires.
      2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X