mirrors the same from 93 til 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mirrors the same from 93 til 2001

are there differents in the mirrors from 1993 til 2001 for the camaro? i know only that the early versions have black mirrors and the later ones painted in collor of the car ,is that the only difference in those years?

Re: mirrors the same from 93 til 2001

they are the same

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

2002 i assume u meant to say
      1999 Camaro Z/28
      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

and earlier you mean like till 99 and not all of them. the balck mirrors bother me

Comment

thanks there is only one junkyard in holland the have the american style mirrors, and i get lost from the european mirrors and the have happenly for me , one undamegd american style rearbumper than i can trow the european trashstyle rearbumper in the corner to.

Comment

Where in Holland are you located? I have family there
            Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
            Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

i live by the wildlife resort in holland cald the hoge veluwe,between voorthuizen en apeldoorn, see markert place housesymbol. nice area for holland no big citys around me, only in summertime little crowdy because sigthseining people
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ton hamden; 01-11-2007, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                Low Voltage
                by Vladimir Gecko
                I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                41 minutes ago
              • LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                5 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                3 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X