Help-Parallel Parking Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help-Parallel Parking Problem

hey guys i live in a neighborhood where i have to parallel park each day.. now i have a weird new problem to ask you about.. each time i cut my steering wheel to the right and back in.. i hear some sort of horrible scratching noise..looked up and down and i screamed WHAT IS IT!!!... if u guys know id more than appreciate a guiding light .. thanks again
    95 3.4 camaro convertable(black/Whitetop)<br />-Dynomax high-flow cat, flowmaster exhaust,K&N intake,17x9 ROH wheels on 275s, B&M Racing transmission supercooler-<br />Mods:yes <br />Loud:yes<br />Fast:no

That 'scratching' noise is the sound of the curb introducing itself to the edge of your rims. ;)

Next time, try not cutting the park job so close.
    ╓<br />║ Matt M<br />║ <a href=\"http://home.austin.rr.com/morrism/3800/sunset_logo2.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Down with the Sixxness</a> <br />║ Polo Green 1995 3.8 Camaro<br />║ intake, cat, catback, shocks, 3.42\'s, and 12\'s in the trunk<br />╙

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by user1101:
      That 'scratching' noise is the sound of the curb introducing itself to the edge of your rims. ;)

Next time, try not cutting the park job so close.
      <hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
      Soon to be Mommy!<br />2005 Honda Pilot EX-L

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X