What the heck is this and does it work? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the heck is this and does it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck is this and does it work?

I was on ebay browsin thru some parts and came across this...if it works or not i dont have a clue....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Super...75814829QQrdZ1

Re: What the heck is this and does it work?

Its a bilge pump lol its a "electric supercharger" that you hook up to your battery.....Some people say they experianced gains from it :bs: and other claim it to be junk:tup: ......personally I wouldnt let it touch my car but its up to you... it will make ur car sound like u have a leaf blower under the hood lol

Comment

worthless crap
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Lol....dont quiet plan on doin...i was j/w..ive never seen anything like this b4.

Comment

Originally posted by never_2_much_hp
          Superchargers and/or turbo require extensive modifications to your engine such as: beefing-up the bottom end so you won't brake a piston rod or crack guides or rings... upgrading your top end...installing pulleys & brackets... underdriving pulleys...installing intercoolers & clamps & hoses & piping...for turbo you also need flex bellows... blow-off valve...SAFC's...discharge adapters & flanges...oil inlet draining flanges...V-band adapters...banjo fittings...upgraded MAP & MAF sensors...compressor outlet adapters...bigger fuel injectors...bigger fuel pump...possibly bigger custom fuel rails...vacuum routing...internal/external wastegate & actuator & brackets...and the list goes on and on at the tune of thousands of dollars plus the high risk of your car or truck ending up in the junk yard from internal damages.

lol, half that doesnt really make sense

Comment

Originally posted by worthless ebay jackass that spews bullsh!t
            The IAT mod provides the extra fuel.
            wow... we've gone over *how* many times that the IAT mod doesnt do ****? besides, how the hell is the IAT going to provide more fuel at different RPMs? certainly the IAT is gonna give the same reading for air temp at 2000 rpms as at 4000 but the engine would need twice the fuel. this is one ginormous scam. is there a way of alerting ebay to scams like this?
            2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X