Reving problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reving problem

i like to rev mine in parking garages all the girls around get wet lol:banana:

Comment

Originally posted by homedog119
      i like to rev mine in parking garages all the girls around get wet lol:banana:
      I get dirty looks when I do that. Most of the girls on my campus are Asian and are turned off by Birds :(

Comment

Originally posted by IICODECll
        I get dirty looks when I do that. Most of the girls on my campus are Asian and are turned off by Birds :(
        Get a civic and put carbon fiber on the entire body and get a bumble bee sounding muffler then those Asian girls will flock to you. :)

Comment

Ah.. If you have a good stero just get a recording of a Nissian revving and just blast it.

Comment

or you can try to impress them with math skills

Comment

Originally posted by homedog119
              or you can try to impress them with math skills
              I only got a B in Calc5.

Rutgers has 5 campuses in the New Brunswick area. I just happen to live on the science-related campus, which also houses like 80% of Asians. It blows with me being white and all... Asians on this campus only go for other Asians. It's somewhat racist over here. It blows. I need to find me a white-washed Asian girl one of these days like the ones on the central campus of Rutgers. Just kidding.

Another thing is, they all drive brand-new BMW's or Acura's. Take up two parking spots. And I get the dirty looks? Oh well. Only a semester or two until I'm done with everything!

Originally posted by Ace
              Ah.. If you have a good stero just get a recording of a Nissian revving and just blast it.
              What do you think this is... Tokyo Drift? haha.

Comment

Are you kidding me? who the hell drives a camaro to listen to their stereo? you listen to your engine.

I had the limiter tuned out a while ago. It bothered me also.

Comment

Originally posted by xracer900z
                  Are you kidding me? who the hell drives a camaro to listen to their stereo? you listen to your engine.

I had the limiter tuned out a while ago. It bothered me also.
                  i didnt have a radio for about a month and a half and i was perfectly content listening to the engine heh...
                  2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Agreed. Well I know one guy around here whose '99 Camaro sounds like a can of bumblebees due to a fart can exhaust, and he drives around blasting his reggaeton music driving through town. I raced him and beat him by bus lengths :eek:

Poor, poor low mileage car deserves better
                    \'97 Camaro M5 Y87 3.23 LSD, homebrew CAI, highfloCat, Flowmaster catback, Pacesetter headers, specstage3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, !egr, 2kW system.<br /><br />Possible L67 bottom end w/ abbott heads and a turbo in the works... gotta do more homework

Comment

Yeah, actually they do.

That was supposed to be partially humerous, yet I am happy with my setup. Is there something so wrong with enjoying your car?

Come on buddy same team.

Comment

v6 sound like A$$!!! plain and simple
                        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Well I am pleased.

Do you already or have you thought about a cam? helped me out a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by xracer900z
                            Well I am pleased.

Do you already or have you thought about a cam? helped me out a lot.
                            I prefer my 86 firebird (swapped 350) with a big *** cam and 4 bbl edelbrock carb. for sound :banana:

Comment

I like how my car (open S-pipe) sounds through the lincoln tunnel :rock:
                              \'97 Camaro M5 Y87 3.23 LSD, homebrew CAI, highfloCat, Flowmaster catback, Pacesetter headers, specstage3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, !egr, 2kW system.<br /><br />Possible L67 bottom end w/ abbott heads and a turbo in the works... gotta do more homework

Comment

I am not denying that any v8 will sound better.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X