Stupid Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Question

I am a newbie so give me a break and hold back with the criticism ;) ... Anyway, there are two covers on the standard Camaro hood, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Is there anything you can put in their place? I'm sure they are removable for some reason other than looks...? TIA
    1996 Camaro<br />Nothing special really done yet!

I'm not sure. My car came with a Ram Air hood but i've seen little billet inserts you can put into them. I'm sure they are removable. Ask a couple people in the appearance section. A lot of them should know. Sorry I couldn't help that much.

Ted

Comment

There is no such thing as a stupid question. [img]smile.gif[/img] Are you talking about the two plastic inserts on the hood. If so, i've seen people paint them or replace them with screen looking stuff. I remember them on my 96 Camaro, i never took them out though. So, i'm not for sure what is behind them, when you do take them out.
      2000 V6 Camaro(bought brand new)
      5 speed
      Project: Unreal
      Several Mods..:naughty:plus Nitrous=WEEeee:banana:

2007 Suzuki GS500F :D

Daily driver
      2007 Chevy Aveo 5
      Mods K&N air filter:excited:
      www.guardiansworlds.com

Comment

Welcome to the board..There are billet inserts I've seen constantly on sale at http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors .. go and search there.. for "billet camaro", there should be some for pretty cheap..I've never taken the panels of the hood scoops *totally* off..but its just a little sticker sorta thing..I don't think it should be peeled off tho, maybe the billet covers go over them?? :D unno:
        \'97 v6. based out. See sig.<br />\"I\'d rather be rich than stupid\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X