Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this?!

i found this thing dangling under my car today

somebody wanna tell me wtf that is and where it goes...?
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Re: what is this?!

that goes connected to you oil pan if im not mistaken it checks the fluid level or tempt....cant remember exaclty but i do know its not suppose to hang like that....are you leaking motor oil....double check your oil pan or lower engine block ( man i was just messing with this on my car...and allready forgot what it does)

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST
      that goes connected to you oil pan if im not mistaken it checks the fluid level or tempt....cant remember exaclty but i do know its not suppose to hang like that....are you leaking motor oil....double check your oil pan or lower engine block ( man i was just messing with this on my car...and allready forgot what it does)
      thats not oil on the ground its dirt and pb and stuff that leaked down.. to my knowlage its not leaking but ill have to see if i can fix it up tommorrow or something thanx for the tip
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

not sure what exactly it is but i think you should have your cat welded on instead of clamped. just my .02
        1997 Camaro LS1 RS
        1994 Camaro - Sold
        1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

make sure you check that i cant remember exaclty what it does but i think its connected to the oil pan...anyway it will be seeable(not a word) from under the car where it suppose to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs
            not sure what exactly it is but i think you should have your cat welded on instead of clamped. just my .02
            im gunan have it welded when i get the new headers and y on there.. no sense in welding it then cutign it then re weldign it ..its the stock headers and y now ... itll be done soon

Comment

^oh ok that explains it. sounds good then
              1997 Camaro LS1 RS
              1994 Camaro - Sold
              1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

If your Oil Pressure Gauge is not reading,that is connected to your Oil Pressure Unit but you will have to buy the unit mine got broken off like that and had to replace it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X