PCV valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCV valve

I took my car to the dealer to change the plugs and wires, since I am lazy and lack the determination to do it myself. Had them change the pcv valve as well, even though this is simple... Now it seems as if oil is leaking from under the pcv valve cover. Anyone know what is happening? Did those highly overpaid mechanics screw something up? TIA
    1996 Camaro<br />Nothing special really done yet!

Come on now... I know someone knows what's going on

Comment

I don't know what to tell ya but I wanna help. I'd take it out again and make sure it's seating right. Clean it up and run your car a little bit. And just kinda toy with it. If all else fails go back and ask them about it. I don't know much about it.

Ted

Comment

K... does anyone know what kind of gasket goes under the cover? That thing is completely shattered... Can't believe the dealer didn't replace it [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] TIA

Comment

LoL.... does this post suck that bad... come on... respond... help me out..

Comment

lol this board is a little slower than others, eh but what can you do..

I do not know about the gasket but I would take it back to them and ask them what's up? and have them fix it. Sorry man!
            1996 Y87 Camaro, 175.0 rwhp, 211.6 rwtq.....1/4 15.500@88.54 &lt;----- Needs work!!<br />-CAI, Custom bent S-Pipe, LS1 I-Pipe, Flowmaster 80 series, !MAF, manual fan switch, relocated trunk pop switch, 180 degree t-stat, More to come!<br /> <a href=\"http://camaro.wbisolutions.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://camaro.wbisolutions.com</a> <p>WANTED!!! Naked and handcuffed!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X