Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows

I need 2 windows for my 96 camaro. The ones i need are the passenger and driver side windows. I found some at a local junkyard. The guy wants $150 for both. Does this sound like a good deal?

Re: Windows

i would say so but i think its all about the installing your gonna have to really worry about

Comment

check ebay. im sure u could get em for less than $50 a piece

Comment

is it that hard to really take my old ones out and put those in?

what all would it consist of?

Comment

oh by the way the firebirds glass is the same as a camaro's glass right?

Comment

Originally posted by Choppers
            I need 2 windows for my 96 camaro. The ones i need are the passenger and driver side windows. I found some at a local junkyard. The guy wants $150 for both. Does this sound like a good deal?
            hey man i have the glass from a driverside firebird 94' if itll fit ill see what i can do..shipping will prolly kill u though but if u want i can do liek 75 or 50 plus shipping if ud like to..?
            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

actually sent my papa to bargain with the guy todayso we will see what the guy said. sorry wish i would of known before then but these windows are already tinted so thats a plus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X