1993 camaro 1994 camaro ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 camaro 1994 camaro ?

This may just be in my head but i want to know sumthin if it can possibly be answered.....okay here it is....the '94 i have is quick but the '93 i have just seems so much faster and always has seemed that way....i was just wandering do they have a different computer or sumthin ? or am i just imagining stuff?

Re: 1993 camaro 1994 camaro ?

maybe your 93 is a factory freak or maybe its just in your head..i don't of performance differences...did they have Y87 in 93?
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I no what you mean I have a 95 and kill my mom in her 95 and she even says mine is faster and she used to drag so i think she is a way better driver andwe are both bone stock so idk

Comment

maybe one as beat on or needs a tune up...maybe ones not faster...but the other is slower due to lack of maintenance

Comment

mileage differences...maintence differences...lots of things...

i had a 84 delta 88 and so did my friend...mine was a lot faster b/c it was running in WOT (wide open throttle) mode
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

well my 94 is beaten up phucked up all kinds of mean nasty ugly things its got 178,322 and i raced an automatic 94 bird and absolutly imbassarsed him...the car smokes up burnouts like you wouldn't belive and i've even managed to keep up with a 01 mustang gt

Comment

Hmm maybe the Vin S 3.4's were like the Vin X quad cam 3.4's and you just never know what your going to get. A slow grocery getter or a screamer. Guy I used to work with as a mechanic said you could tweak the cams timing in those quad cam 3.4's and make'em absolutly scream if done just right. And from the factory there was differences in the way the cams were timed and some would be faster than others. Kinda like the old Ford 5.0's, some would scream, and others a stock neon would give it a good run for its money.
              1995 Arctic White Camaro. 3.4L/A4<br /><br />\"Stupid men make mistakes, wise men learn from mistakes\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X