Damn!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn!!!!!

Last night I bottomed out hardcore. I smashed my oil pan like all the way in [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] but as far as i can tell the rest is fine. How much should it cost to have the oil pan replaced?
    Thanks for all the help its like my baby has died.
    A good friend will come bail you out of jail. But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying \"That was <br />F%#@ing awesome!\"

Holy Cow man... i think your quite possibly the 1st person i have heard of bottoming out that friggin bad [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] ...my advise go to www.gmpartsdirect.com they should have it, and a price. or you could always do a search on the net for used parts. i got a new caliper for $25 instead of like $70 that way [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    99\' Camaro v6 T5- SOLD<br />2004 VW Golf TDI

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bluev6:
      Last night I bottomed out hardcore. I smashed my oil pan like all the way in [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] but as far as i can tell the rest is fine. How much should it cost to have the oil pan replaced?
      Thanks for all the help its like my baby has died.
      <hr></blockquote>

Watching too much Dukes of Hazzard??

You may want to check your local junk yards...
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Im STMIKEK

Tell him I sent you, he might have an extra one... but its going to be for a 3.4L

[ December 23, 2003: Message edited by: MustangEater8251 ]</p>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X