I need bright fog lights help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need bright fog lights help

can anyone tell me where to buy some good bright fog lights from that actually performs. I had the stock fog lights but I took them off because they were piss yellow ugly and I felt they threw off my halo headlights.

Im not looking to spend over a hundred dollars but I need some that actually helps me see when I drive at night.

I have contacts so its not that I can't see I just want more lighting I would like to be able to see the road before I reach certain things. I have this fear of running over a pedestrian thats walking on side of the road or someone riding a bike so please someone help me out give me an ebay link or something thanks to whoever helps me with this problem

I am ready to buy them right now

Re: I need bright fog lights help

Install xenon's

Comment

You do not like the stock fog lights?! Personally i think they are the best ones out there, i have a 97 firebird, so i have the yellow foglights as my daytime running lights, and they are pretty bright for being yellow.. i replace them every year, because there life expectiancy isnt all that great on them..
      when i bought the car, the previous owner installed some tacky wal-mart foglights which were pretty bright but i took them off because they look fugly tucked in the nose of the intakes.. sorry to hijack thread and be off subject but jeeperz i never knew anyone that hated the yellow lights.

Comment

If you need fog lights to make sure you don't run people over, maybe you shouldn't be driving at night?
        Last edited by SpeedingFirebird; 12-15-2006, 09:02 AM. Reason: I'll have a whopper with cheese, no onion.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Zerofailure the DRLs are fog lights. Most 93-97 birds didn't have foglights.

OP, fog lights shouldn't be bright. It kills the whole purpose... seeing in the fog. If you are upgrading just for looks that's different though.

Comment

thanks I just bought 2 sets of fog lights giving me a total 4 fog lights just gotta getem installed I bought the hyper bright ones from autozone

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X