Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engine cradle

I'm trying to convert my 1994 3.4l to a 1996 3.8l
    and need to know if anybody knows if i need to change the engine cradle or will the 3.4l's work?
    1994 black camaro 3.4l m5<br />18\" chrome rims 235/40r18<br />Shaved door handle\'s and emblems<br />wings west ground effects <br />harwood hood, custom interior

I can almost gaurantee that the motor mounts are different on the two. It also depends on weather the mounts are bolted on or welded on. If they are bolted on then there is a chance that the holes would line up or even you could drill holes to fit. If they are welded then its easier to change cradles then to fabricate something to work.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L <br />TA front bumper, TA rear bumper, 98-02 Honeycomb tailights, GM Ram Air hood, 2k C5 18X9.5 Corvette rims all the way around, custom autoloc shaved handles, camaro two tone interior, silver badging, clear front marker lenses, RK sport headers, gutted cat, dynomax dual exhaust, Rear disc rearend, Richmond 3.73 gears, Zexel torsen LSD, Cross drilled front rotors, 2 12\" MTX thunder 8000s, Clarion 400W amp, MTX 5 1/4 <br />Components, thunder 4262 amp, pioneer head unit, Hypertech power programmer (Yes it does exist)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X